Comercial Loans ResourcesLoan Calculator
To help you make the right decision when selectin a commercial loan, we have provided these helpful calculators. Click Here
- AP - People are saving at the lowest level since the Great Depression, and that could be a problem for the millions of baby boomers getting ready to retire.
">Savings tumble poses risk to boomers (AP)
- AP - People once again spent everything they made and then some last year, pushing the personal savings rate to the lowest level since the Great Depression more than seven decades ago.
">2006 personal savings fall to 74-yr. low (AP)
- U.S. manufacturing contracted in January (AP)
- Factory, spending data give conflicting signals (Reuters)
- Reuters - U.S. manufacturing unexpectedly
contracted in January to its slowest pace since April 2003 as
new orders, inventories and production fell, according to a
survey published on Thursday.
">U.S. manufacturing slows unexpectedly in Jan: ISM (Reuters)
- December pending home sales index rose 4.9 pct (Reuters)
- Jobless claims fall by 20,000 last week (AP)
- December incomes, spending rose as expected (Reuters)
- AFP - European stocks have soared as participants seized on positive earnings news, unchanged US interest rates and encouraging signs that the US economy was on track.
">European shares bounce higher (AFP)
- AFP - One year after Ben Bernanke took the helm at the Federal Reserve, the central bank appears to have achieved a sought-after "soft landing" for the US economy.
">Year after taking helm, Bernanke achieves 'soft landing' (AFP)
- Monster U.S. online jobs index edges up (Reuters)
- Fed keeps US rates unchanged (FT.com)
- Treasuries strengthen after Fed decision (FT.com)
- Reuters - The U.S. economy grew at a stronger
pace than expected in the final quarter of 2006 without raising
inflation pressures, government data showed on Wednesday, as
robust consumer spending more than offset the biggest slump in
housing in 15 years.
">Economy grew at strong clip in 4th quarter (Reuters)
- AFP - US economic growth accelerated to a 3.5 percent pace in the fourth quarter of 2006, following a 2.0 percent pace in the third quarter, the government has said.
">US economy expanded at 3.5 percent pace in fourth quarter (AFP)
- AFP - The dollar edged lower against the other main currencies as traders braced for the outcome of a monetary policy meeting of the Federal Reserve and a key report on the US economy.
">Dollar drifts down as market braces for Fed announcement (AFP)
- Reuters - U.S. consumers' mood brightened
slightly in January on a more favorable view of the labor
market, a survey showed on Tuesday.
">Consumer confidence edges up in Jan: Conf Board (Reuters)
- Reuters - Sales of new U.S. homes rose more
than expected in December while orders for durable goods
climbed sharply, dimming prospects that the Federal Reserve may
cut benchmark interest rates this year.
">New-home sales, durable goods show strength (Reuters)
- Reuters - New orders for U.S.-made durable
goods rose a larger-than-expected 3.1 percent in December as
demand for Boeing jetliners soared and most other sectors
showed surprising strength, a government report showed on
">Durable goods orders surprise with strength (Reuters)
- Reuters - The number of planned job
cuts in the U.S. media sector surged 88 percent last year and
that trend will likely continue as readers shift from print to
online services, a study on Thursday showed.
">Planned media job cuts up 88 pct in 2006 (Reuters)